H-SEAL Concrete COUNTERTOP / WORKTOP Wax | FOOD SAFE | GLOSS FINISH | Increased STAIN RESISTANCE | High Temp ( Includes: Wax Applicator & Polishing Cloth )
Now back in stock for UK, USA & European Customers!
H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax (200 Grams)
Wax applicator sponge for applying the wax.
300mm high quality microfibre polishing cloth.
- OVERVIEW: OVERVIEW: H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax is a food safe, hard wax finish that provides a natural gloss without changing the colour or giving a wet look to the concrete. When applied as a top coat to H-Seal Concrete Countertop Sealer it provides incredible resistance to oil, water, dirt and food stains. It is a renewable top coat that provides a deep lustrous shine to your concrete surfaces including sinks, kitchen / bathroom countertops, splashbacks, planters, outdoor kitchens and much more. Performance of the surface can be brought right back to brand new with a quick coating and buff, after your normal cleaning cycle.
- FOOD SAFE & DURABLE: H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax is made from a careful blend of natural hard waxes to create an incredibly durable yet polishable finish that is specifically designed for food preparation surfaces. In its container the wax is soft and spreadable making it easy to work into the concrete with a wax applicator sponge, in a single thin layer. Once set the wax hardens into a protective food safe layer that will last between 2-4 weeks depending on the application and use.
- GLOSS FINISH & HIGH TEMPERATURE: This specially formulated blend of natural waxes provides the highest temperature food safe hard wax finish on the market of up to 83°C, to ensure unmatched resilience with hot spill and will endure multiple cleaning cycles. After application H-Seal concrete countertop wax can be buffed to a natural lustrous high gloss shine without darkening or affecting the colour of the concrete. For the best performance and compatibility, H-Seal concrete countertop wax is best applied as a top coat after sealing the concrete with a base layer of H-Seal concrete countertop sealer. This will provide a seamless and comprehensive seal for your concrete surfaces.
- GLOSS FINISH & HIGH TEMP: H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax can be buffed to a high gloss natural lustrous shine without darkening or giving a wet look to the concrete. For the best performance and compatibility, use as a top coat after sealing with H-Seal Concrete Countertop Sealer. This specially formulated blend of natural waxes provides the highest temperature food safe hard wax finish on the market (up to 83°C), to ensure unmatched resilience with hot spills and multiple cleaning cycles.
- EASY TO APPLY RENEWABLE TOP COAT: H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax is a renewable top coat that provides your countertop with that brand new lustrous look after each application. Simply check the surface for performance after your normal cleaning cycle, re-apply the wax and buff for that brand new shine every time. The deep fill, wide based container makes it easy to apply the wax evenly to the entire sponge; allowing you to apply the wax faster, more evenly and get the most out of each container.
- NATURALLY UNSCENTED: H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax is naturally unscented once applied and will not interfere with the natural aromas in your house, with undesirable or nauseous smells. Designed only for performance and longevity, allowing you to control your environment and set your own mood.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- PREPARATION: For best results, apply H-Seal Concrete Countertop Sealer to the surface prior to application. This will ensure a robust and even, water and stain resistant seal.
- APPLICATION: Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, free from debris and use an applicator sponge to work the wax into the surface in a circular motion to achieve a thin and even coat. Work an approximate 40cm x 40cm at a time.
- POLISH: Allow the wax to dry for 15-20 minutes; the surface will become slightly matt/misty in appearance. Then using a clean microfibre cloth/pad buff the surface by hand or using a machine polisher, to a beautiful lustrous natural gloss finish. Always keep a light pressure, you want to polish the wax, not remove it from the surface.
- MAINTAINENCE: Once set the wax hardens into a protective food safe layer that will last between 2-4 weeks depending on the application and use.
To check the performance, drip a small amount of fresh clean water onto the surface. If the water does not immediately bead up, clean the surface with warm lightly soapy water; wipe it with a clean dry cloth and allow it to dry fully. Then proceed to apply a fresh coat of H-Seal Concrete Countertop Wax and polish to a brand new brilliant shine in just minutes.